Mindfulness and Relaxation
The VA offers many different mindfulness resources for Veterans. These resources can be used anytime. Whether you need to pause to take a deep breath or refocus your thoughts. Explore them in more detail and learn how you can begin a mindfulness practice today.
Mindfulness meditation recordings
These meditation audio recordings guide you through a variety of mindfulness exercises to help you manage stress and encourage relaxation.
- Introduction www.prevention.va.gov/Recordings/Introduction_Kearney.mp3
- Long Breathing www.prevention.va.gov\Recordings\LongBreathing_Burnett.mp3
- Short Breathing www.prevention.va.gov\Recordings\ShortBreathing_McManus.mp3
- Loving Kindness Meditation www.prevention.va.gov\Recordings\LovingKindnessMeditation_Kearney.mp3
- Mindful Body Scan www.prevention.va.gov\Recordings\BodyScan_McManus.mp3
Explore these videos for even more ways to practice mindfulness and relaxation.
- Mindful Muscle Relaxation https://bcove.video/2rVG5Kq
- Loving Kindness Meditation https://bcove.video/34UDrTK
- Breathing Exercises https://bcove.video/2DS9yaA